Pen torch light is a pen-sized light that medical practitioners originally used. However, due to its smart nature, small size and portability, this light style is now popular with the public. Many types of pen torch light are available, and it can be difficult to choose the one that fits your needs. I have checked many penlights and selected one of the best pen torch light on the market to help you make an educated purchasing decision.
Olight Open 2 Rechargeable EDC Torch
Olight Open 2 Rechargeable EDC torch (UK) have 3737 Cool White LED that produces up to 120 lumens and 10 hours runtime. Its anti-roll design ensures it does not fall off a table. Also, its light mode and intensity are variable for customized usage. Additionally, it is waterproof, unbreakable, and impact resistant.
- A Pen and Light combo: ideal for nighttime writing and reading.
- 2 in 1 body: pen writes smoothly, and the light delivers up to 120 lumens and 10 hours runtime.
- L-type bolt: a simple action extends and retracts the ball point pen.
- Rechargeable via USB type-C and Aluminum alloy body with type III hard anodizing
- Perfect gift for family and friends and application in any field
This stylish EDC torch (Every Day Carry) have 4 different Lighting Levels:
- LEVEL 1 (lumens) 120
- Run-time LEVEL 1 20 minutes
- LEVEL 2 (lumens) 60
- Run-time LEVEL 2 50 minutes
- LEVEL 3 (lumens) 20
- Run-time LEVEL 3 140 minutes
- LEVEL 4 (lumens) 5
- Run-time LEVEL 4 10 hours
Lets talk about the Benefits of Pen torch light
- Compact Design: The design of a pen LED torch light is one of its most appealing features. A penlight fits comfortably into the shirt’s pockets, trousers, and suits due to its small size. This makes it more practical than bulky flashlights, particularly when you need extra storage space for other tools and accessories.
- Size: Because of its small size, a penlight is easy to carry around with you. It’s an easy-to-carry gadget that doesn’t take up a lot of room. You won’t even know you’re carrying a penlight with you thanks to features like pocket clips.
- Versatility: A penlight may be used for a variety of tasks, ranging from mechanical to medical. It’s strong enough for heavy-duty jobs while remaining lightweight enough for everyday DIY tasks.
- Self-defense: In a threatening situation, you can use a penlight to protect yourself. While you are not allowed to carry several self-defense guns, you are permitted to use a penlight. If you come across a possible intruder, use a penlight to temporarily blind your opponent , giving you time to run or call for help.
- Focused Light: A penlight provides a guided spotlight to illuminate difficult-to-reach areas. This is useful for people like mechanics, electricians, and doctors who need to illuminate a particular area in order to locate a problem.
- Ease of Use: Most penlights have a sleek design and are small in size, making them simple to use. In a flash, you can reach into your pocket or bag and pull out the penlight. A penlight can also be used as a self-defense weapon due to its ease of use.
Please visit to the Olight’s Official website https://www.olightstore.uk/everyday-carry.html to see more details about the Rechargeable EDC Torch.