Windows 10 delivers regular updates for the lifetime of a device. These updates can be categorized into two types: feature updates and quality updates. Quality updates are non-security and security updates and are released once a month, mostly. Feature updates include extra features along with quality updates which are likely to be released once every 6 months. Once you complete windows 10 OS free download full version with key 64 bit, it will constantly check for updates, eliminating the manual hustle of checking regularly for updates.
Windows 10 is said to be one of the most stable versions of Windows. Keep reading this article to read about the steps to Windows 10 Operating system free download full version with key.
Also, if you’re looking for insights on the below topics, please stay in touch with us.
Features of Windows 10
If you have set up your mind to Windows 10 Operating system free download full version with key, then these are the few features you’re signing up for:
- You get two panels in the start menu with the left one showing the recently used, pinned, and frequently used apps.
- With Microsoft’s digital voice assistant Cortana on the Desktop, your interaction with the device becomes much easy.
- You can play Xbox One games as this app is released for Windows 10.
- Multitasking becomes easy as you get access to another set of Windows in the same device, without an external monitor.
- This version comes with new versions of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, which provide a touch interface.
These are just a few of the many amazing features that Windows 10 has in store. So, with no further delay, let us look at the steps for windows 10 OS free download full version with key 64 bit.
Windows 10 OS free download full version with key 64-bit using Insider
Please follow the below steps for downloading the free Windows 10 version.
- Open the link https://insider.windows.com/ from your browser.
- Select the Get Started option.
- Sign-up using your Microsoft credentials.
- Click on PC if you want to download Windows 10 for your PC.
- Read through the system requirements on the next page to make sure your device is compliant.
- Click on Get the Preview and choose Download the ISO
- Note down the key from the next page.
- On the next page, choose a language and then select 64-bit.
- To download the ISO file, click the download button.
- Now, burn the downloaded ISO to a DVD or USB.
- With this, you’re eligible to download Windows 10.
Steps to upgrade to Windows 10
If you’re already running on older versions of Windows like 7,8, or 8.8, then upgrading it to Windows 10 for free shouldn’t be much of a hustle. Here’s how you can do it.
- Make sure your device is running on Windows 7,8, or 8.8
- Click on the start button and search for the control panel.
- Under System and Security, you will find Windows Update.
- You will now find the details of the Windows 10 update.
- If you do not see that, click on the Windows icon from the system tray.
- You will see the option to download Windows 10. Click on it.
- Wait till the Windows 10 OS free download full version with key 64 bit completes.
With this, you can enjoy the full benefits of Windows 10 for free.