Panasonic Tv is an excellent buy for your household. It comes in different screen sizes. Its large screen starts from 32 inches, and it has a variant of 55 inches, 58 inches, and 65 inches. The 65 inch tv sets are large, compatible, and equipped to give you an experience of a theatre.
The 65 inches TV sets are developed to match the requirements of modern-day living rooms. Those who want to build a home theatre, will appreciate these television sets.
- HomeOS OS
- Supported Apps: Netflix
- Audio: 30 watts sound output, Bluetooth 2 way audio sound configuration, Stereo
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports, 5 USB ports, HDMI, USB
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Those who are a little baffled about the television set set-up process, may read further for clear knowledge.
Firstly there are Pedestal(s) and screws, Power cable, Remote control and batteries, Owner’s manual, Quick start guide, Product registration and/or warranty card available in the box along with the television itself. You may get additional accessories to assist in your setup process.
The first step is Install the Tv – To install the tv you need to install the pedestals on the tv. They are of different sizes, shapes and pairs. Then you need to place the tv in your desired position. If you want to hang the tv on the wall, please buy recommended brackets and have a professional install it. Insert the batteries in the remote control.
The second step is to identify the components – In front of the TV you will find the indicators and remote control sensors. And at the back of the TV, you will find the control buttons and connection panels
For the third step you need to connect the cables after all the other connections. You need to connect the tv to an antenna or set top box. If you want to connect the TV to any other device, refer to those device’s manuals and TVs manuals to learn what cables you need and where they plug in.
The fifth step is to turn the tv on and look at the internal settings. To make changes in the setting you will have to use your remote control.
- Firstly, you need to turn your tv on by pressing the power button on.
- You need to select your preferred language
- You need to choose the country you are from
- Select your viewing mode. Make sure to select Home Use
- For the next steps you need to have an internet connection and connect your tv to the internet. If it’s connected to an Ethernet cable by a router go, proceed and select Quick Setup. The wired connection will be configured automatically. Otherwise, it will take you to the Wi-Fi connection setup.
- Type the password of the Wi-Fi in case you are using one.
- Once the internet is connected to the tv, go ahead and configure the TV Signal. Select if you want to use the set top box or not.
- Choose if you are using a cable tv or antenna
- If you want to scan all the channels, select that option. This might take a while to complete.
- Then select the clock mode and select Next to continue. If the clock is set to auto, then it will adjust time and zone through the internet
Now the set top box setting is complete and you can enjoy your entertainment on Panasonic TV.
The 65 inch tv from Panasonic is one of the best investments. It has all the exciting features and benefits of a television set. You can enjoy your favourite show on large screens just like you do in theatres. If you cannot afford the entire amount at once, please don’t worry. You can always purchase a television set on EMI.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store provides you all the Panasonic TVs on No Cost EMI. For that, you just need to be a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holder. It provides exciting offers and great discounts on every purchase. Bajaj Finserv EMI Store also provides zero down payment offers on products for selected customers who are eligible.