Linksys MR7350 WiFi 6 router lets you stream unlimited videos and movies on Netflix, Amazon, or YouTube. Apart from that, it also lets gaming lovers play games without any issues.
The MR7350 comes with a lot of features, providing you incredible WiFi and gaming experience. A couple of features are listed below:
Linksys MR7350 Router: Features
- Powered by Intelligent Mesh Technology
- Utilizing the latest WiFi 6 technology
- Linksys App makes Linksys MR7350 router setup easier and allows you to access the internet from anywhere
Regarding the Linksys router setup process, it is a piece of cake. Still a number of users find the MR7350 setup process a bit tricky. If you are also sailing on the same boat, then we have a rescue plan for you. Here, we will guide you on how to setup Linksys router in minutes. Here we go!
Apart from the Linksys app, you can also configure your Linksys router manually. We will guide you with the manual method later. First, we will make you familiar with the Linksys router setup process using the Linksys app. Keep scrolling down!
Linksys Router Setup Using the Linksys App
- First things first, power on your Linksys MR7350 router. Make sure to apply a continuous and uninterrupted power supply to your router.
- Once done, connect your MR7350 router to your modem or access point in a wireless manner.
- Turn on an Apple or iOS device.
- Connect it to your Linksys MR7350 router’s default SSID. If you have personalized the router’s SSID, connect your Apple or iOS device with it.
- Go to the App store.
- Search for the Linksys app.
- Once found, download and install it on your device. To avoid any type of setup-related issues, make sure that the software of your iOS or Apple device is up-to-date.
As soon as the Linksys app gets installed on your device, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to setup Linksys MR7350 router in a hassle-free way.
That’s it! In this way, you can install your Linksys MR7350 router using the Linksys app. On the off chance if you found the Linksys router setup process using the Linksys app a bit tricky, don’t sweat over it! Simply go through the instructions listed below and set up your Linksys router using the manual method.
Linksys Router Setup Using the Manual Method
- Right off the bat, plug your Linksys MR7350 router into a working wall outlet and turn it on.
- Then, grab an Ethernet cable and connect your Linksys router to your modem or access point.
- Turn on a PC or laptop and connect it to your router’s WiFi. Ensure to update your device’s software version.
- Open any up-to-date web browser of your choice. Clear unwanted tabs and browsing history from the web browser.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the browser’s address bar and type the default Linksys router IP address. Cross-check the router’s IP address after entering it. There shouldn’t be any typos.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard of your Linksys MR7350 router.
- Follow the instructions given on-screen to complete the Linksys router setup process with ease.
Linksys MR7350 router is the only device that adapts to your WiFi needs. So, to get the most out of it, configure it properly using the Linksys router setup instructions in the exact given order.
In the event that you find any difficulty while installing your Linksys MR7350 router, contact our experts right away via comments. They will guide you instantly to setup Linksys router. Besides, if you need any help regarding the Linksys extender setup process, let our knowledgeable technicians know.