Have you noticed that your WiFi becomes weaker as soon as you move away from your modem? If so, then it is recommended to opt for a Netgear router. Setting up a Netgear router for your home will cover all WiFi dead zones in your house.
Apart from that, you can also connect as many devices as you want to your Netgear router’s WiFi network. So, Netgear router is one of the best options to consider to enjoy the lag-free internet in every corner of your house.
Given below are some reasons why you should opt for a Netgear router. Besides, you will also learn easy steps to configure your Netgear router. Let’s take the plunge!
Reasons: Why You Should Opt For Netgear Router
Connect Multiple Devices to a Single Network
Setting up a Netgear router can help you connect multiple devices to the single WiFi network.
Provide You Internet Everywhere
No matter how many devices you connect with your Netgear router, unlike any WiFi device, the internet speed won’t ditch you. After its configuration, you will get blazing-fast internet everywhere in your house, even in those areas where WiFi was never seen before.
Give Your Guests a Separate WiFi
You don’t have to worry about sharing your WiFi password with everyone. Netgear offers you a “guest access” feature through which you can save your bandwidth and improve your WiFi speed by creating a separate network for your guests. Navigate to the www.routerlogin.net setup page to enable the guest access feature.
Manage Your Network Using Netgear Genie App
By knowing this feature, you will never deny to opt for Netgear router. The Netgear Genie app is one of the easiest ways to manage, monitor, and control your home WiFi from the comfort of your home. This app provides you a number of advanced features and securities that you can’t even imagine. So, to get the Netgear Genie app, you have to opt for and setup Netgear router.
Hopefully, you have made your mind to opt for Netgear router. Now, it’s time to configure it. Allow us to guide you with the same.
Steps to Install a Netgear Router
Follow the instructions outlined underneath in the exact given order and know how to setup Netgear router:
- First and foremost, ensure that your Netgear router is placed close to your home modem.
- Then, connect your Netgear router and modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Power on your Netgear router.
- Let the router’s power LED become stable.
- When the power LED on your Netgear router becomes stable, turn on a PC or laptop and connect it to your router’s WiFi.
- Once done, launch an internet browser.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the browser’s address bar.
- Type routerlogin.net carefully without typos. It is also recommended – do not enter routerlogin.net in the search bar.
- If you are facing routerlogin.net not working issue, use the default Netgear router IP address as a URL.
- Press Enter and you will be redirected to the Netgear Genie setup page.
- Fill in the default Netgear router password and username.
- Click on Log In.
- The Setup Wizard screen displays.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the Netgear router setup process in a hassle-free way.
By following the on-screen setup instructions in the exact given order, you will surely be able to configure your Netgear router in no time.
We hope that through this piece of writing, you are convinced to opt for a Netgear router. Also, the tips listed above have helped you configure your Netgear router with great ease. For more Netgear router troubleshooting tips, feel free to contact our competent technical experts at any time of the day or night. We are 24×7 available to answer your queries.