In order to streamline workflows and increase efficiency, marketing professionals are always searching for new workflows. The biggest solution to this problem is using automation software that not only optimizes marketing processes but also handles repetitive tasks.
Here, we’ll discuss the seven top software options to help you automate your marketing workflows. We will delve into monday.com, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Automate.io, Netsuite, Brevo, and HubSpot. Let’s see what are the pros, cons, and pricing of each of these softwares so that you can make an informed decision!
monday.com is a helpful work management platform that offers features like optimizing document-based processes, project tracking, collaboration tools, and automation capabilities. You can customize monday.com to suit many marketing needs. This platform’s interface and drag-and-drop functionality make it user-friendly, which helps create and manage workflows.
- Can be customized and adapted according to your marketing flow
- Gives a great visual representation of your tasks
- Offers a number of integrations with popular marketing tools
- Allows seamless collaborations within teams
- Might be expensive for startups and small businesses
- Some advanced features require an upgrade
Pricing: monday.com has various plans to choose from. The Basic plan costs $10 per user per month. There are two more plans, the Standard and Pro plans, which cost $12 and $20, respectively. You can also avail of an Enterprise plan, but it’s available upon request.
If you are looking for software that can manage email marketing, CRM, and customer messaging, then go no further than ActiveCampaign. There are several tools in this platform that help you create personalized email campaigns, automate follow-ups, and track customer interactions.
- Can be automated for customer engagement and email marketing
- Great for managing leads and customer data
- Offers a range of advanced segmentation and personalization features
- Can be integrated with a number of third-party services and applications
- The interface might be complex for beginners
- For businesses with a lot of contacts, the pricing might seem steep
Pricing: There are three pricing plans depending on the number of subscribers that Active Campaign has. The cost of Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans range from $49 to $149.
Marketo is made for large-scale businesses and marketing teams. It’s a marketing automation software that helps in lead management, analytics, email marketing, and social media marketing automation. Being one of the major Sprout Social competitors, Marketo can level up your social media game with its incredible automation tools.
- Get access to a complete suite of social media automation tools
- It has both lead nurturing and lead scoring features
- Offers ample scalability for growing businesses
- Has a steep learning curve
- Specifically for catering to larger teams
Pricing: There are three plans that Marketo offers. The first plan is called Spark, costing $895. The Standard plan and Select plan cost $1795 and $3195, respectively.
If you are looking for software that helps you to integrate various marketing tools and automate tasks, then Automate.io is the best option. Besides having a user-friendly visual interface, the software helps create easy multi-step workflows without coding.
- Intuitive interface for building integrations and workflows
- Gives real-time syncing between different apps
- Affordable pricing plans
- Some technical knowledge may be required for complex automations
- Limited options to customize for different platforms
Pricing: Automate.io has a free plan that starts at $0. Going forward, it has a Personal plan that starts at $9.99 per month and a Professional plan starting at $19 per month. There are more plans that Automate.io offers. You can avail of the Startup plan at $39 per month and the Growth plan at $79 per month. Lastly, there’s a business Plan starting at $159 per month.
Netsuite is another popular all-in-one business management software equipped with marketing automation capabilities. It has various features to help you in campaign management, lead tracking, customer segmentation, and email marketing.
- Gives access to a number of business management tools besides automation
- Suitable for growing business because of the scalability
- Provides a compact view of all customer interactions and data
- Offers advanced analytics and reporting features
- Pricing might seem higher for smaller businesses
- The interface might seem overwhelming due to the extensive feature.
Pricing: Netsuite offers complete customized plans. If you are interested, you can contact the sales team for information on detailed pricing.
Brevo is a marketing automation software that is ideal for small and medium businesses. If you subscribe to Brevo plans, you can get help in lead generation, marketing automation, and, obviously, CRM functionalities.
- User-friendly interface that is suitable for beginners
- Affordable pricing plans for medium-sized businesses and even startups
- Gives access to advanced features like lead scoring, contact management, and more
- Limited advanced automation capabilities compared to larger platforms.
- Integration options may be more limited than some competitors.
Pricing: Brevo has a Free plan that costs you nothing. However, there’s a Starter plan, costing Rs 1575 per month. Going forward, there’s a Business plan as well, which costs you Rs 4075 per month. You can also avail of a custom Brevo plus plan catering to your specific requirements.
Optimizing document-based processes
HubSpot is a very popular marketing automation software. It provides you with help in sales, all-in-one marketing, and customer service platforms. There’s a suite of tools at HubSpot designed for lead nurturing, email marketing, analytics, content and reputation management, and so on that can help you.
- User-friendly interface and easy setup
- Exclusive features aiding lead generation, inbound marketing, and customer engagement
- Associated with various third-party tools
- Has free plans with limited features
- For advanced features, you need to subscribe to high-priced plans
- The free plan is not ideal for large business
Pricing: HubSpot has many plans from which you can choose the one you need. The Professional plan costs you $800 per month, while the Enterprise plan starts at $3600 per month.
Automation marketing softwares eases your workflow and improves both efficiency and productivity. All the software we talked about had its pros and cons. So, while choosing your specific requirement and budget, you should consider the pros and cons. Take your time to evaluate whether the price option is in sync with your requirements and choose the software that fits best for you.