With Diwali around the corner, the opportunity to showcase your style and elegance and celebrate your authenticity is much closer. Amongst all the ways to adorn an ensemble, one is to include Kundan jewellery while accessorizing. Kundan choker necklaces, earrings, and other pieces of jewellery are known for their timeless allure for ages, which makes them ideal for elevating one’s Diwali look. During the Diwali season, when fashion and glamour are touching heights, make sure to make a statement with the perfect jewellery.
A traditional type of jewellery, Kundan jewellery usually showcases meticulously shaped gemstones or other precious stones set in a gold or silver base that enhances the shine of jewellery. Here are a few styling tips that can make anyone dazzle in Kundan this Diwali!
- Pick a complementing Kundan Set-Choosing a Kundan necklace set as per the outfit or occasion is the basic step to look elegant and classy this festive season. For grand celebrations, opt for a statement kudnan necklace design with matching earrings, whereas to create an understated look, go for a simple gold kundan necklace or a dainty and refined pair of kundan earrings. As Kundan jewellery is available in a plethora of designs and styles, it is essential to pick the pieces that most complement the outfit and the occasion. Try pairing at least 2-3 Kundan necklaces before finalizing the favorite and ideal one.
- Mix and match with traditional outfits– The combination of traditional outfits and Kundan jewellery has been a major hit for years. Ethnic wear like sarees, lehengas, and Anarkali go perfectly well with Kundan stone necklaces, earrings, or other pieces of jewellery. With a heavily embellished outfit, a simple Kundan choker necklace would ideally strike a balance. On the other hand, if the outfit is sober, it can be instantly elevated with a heavy Kundan necklace set. Mixing and matching different options is the easiest tip to bring out the best look to look like a diva during Diwali.
- Experiment with different colors– Experienced jewellery designers curate Kundan jewellery in a wide spectrum of colors. For a festival that embraces colors, shine, and sparkle, varicoloured Kundan jewellery adds a touch of pop to any ensemble. From classic shades like gold and white to blue, red, and emerald kundan necklaces the variety is endless. Choose a Kundan necklace set that complements or contrasts the color of the outfit. To create a dynamic look, pair a red kundan pearl necklace with a deep green saree, whereas for a subtle look, pair classic gold or white kundan jewellery with pastel-shaded clothes.
- Go for a mang tikka or passa if possible– Ethnic wear looks stunning when combined with captivating and intricate headpieces. Accessories like maangtikka and passa add a regal touch to the attire and complete the traditional look. These accessories made with Kundan are highly sought by people to curate an alluring Diwali look. Added to that, a statement maangtikka or passa complements various hairstyles that blend well with ethnic clothing. Pair kundan maangtikka with a fascinating kundan choker necklace set to ensure that different pieces of jewellery are well coordinated. Kundan maangtikka and passa are available in versatile designs, which makes it easy to pair them with other pieces of jewellery.
- Consider your neckline– Having a sound judgment of the neckline is a crucial styling tip to look flawless thus Diwali. The way your Kundan necklace will be showcased will depend on the neckline of the outfit. If the dress has a deep neckline, it is best to go for a long kundan necklace that beautifully cascades through your neckline and highlights itself. On the other hand, if the neckline of the dress is high, it is ideal to opt for a chokers-style kundan necklace to add a sense of elegance without compromising on the jewellery.
- Complete the look with bangles-Empty wrists never look good. Especially if it’s Diwali, adorning the wrist with luxurious kundan bangles or bracelets has visual and spiritual significance. Alluring kundan bangles set in precious metals like gold or silver effortlessly enhance any outfit. Stacking up statement kundan bangles with heavy ethnic clothing completes your festive ensemble. Furthermore, kundan bangles have been embraced for ages by women to celebrate their femineity. Kundan bangles seamlessly blend with Kundan necklaces and other pieces of jewellery to create a purely luxurious look for Diwali.
In conclusion, Diwali is the best time to style ethnic outfits using rich Kundan jewellery and showcase authenticity. Choosing the right kundan jewellery, and styling as per your comfort will leave you with a Diwali look that will turn heads. In addition to everything that is incorporated to make an ensemble look perfect, confidence and the way a person carries the look play a significant role in deciding how glamorous he or she appears to everybody, including oneself.
Wear Kundan jewellery with style, grace, and glamour to look mesmerizingly beautiful and steal the show this Diwali. Check out Mangatrai’s kundan jewellery collection to find gorgeous Kundan necklaces, earrings, maangtikkas, bangles, etc, to make your Diwali ensemble a divine one.