The MP Judiciary Exam 2021 is an exam to fill diverse civil judges’ diverse vacancies in several subordinate courts of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh, the public service commission, commences this exam to fill up civil judges’ posts. So, if you want to acquire a civil judge’s post in the subordinate courts of Madhya Pradesh, you need to apply for the MP judiciary exam 2021.
You can find the notifications of the exam in the official portal of MPSC. This is because; every year, MPSC releases notifications about the exams to fill up the vacancies. However, if you wish to apply for the exam, you must ensure that you have completed your law graduation. It is a primary requirement for everyone who applies for the post. There are many other latest updates as well that you must know about. So, if you are a government job applicant, here is everything about the MP judiciary exam you should know about. Attempt MPHC Civil Judge Mock Test Series.
- Name of the Exam- MP Civil Judge Recruitment Exam
- Exam Type- State Recruitment
- Conducting body- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Exam application mode- Online
It is an exam to filter out candidates for various vacancies under the post of civil judges. So, you must ensure that you are an Indian National if you are applying for the exam.
If you apply for the post of civil judge in the MP judiciary exam, you must warrant that you have completed your law graduation. And that must be from a recognized institute in India.
Further, if you are applying for the exam, you must ensure that you are above 21. And the higher age boundary is 35 years. So, make sure you are qualifying for the age-limit window before applying for the exam. However, applicants who come from the reserved category will get age relaxation in their upper age limit.
MP Judiciary Syllabus and exam pattern
MP Judiciary exam offers you questions from various parts MP Judiciary Syllabus. Here are some significant topics from the syllabus that you will get in your MP judiciary exam.
- Constitution of India
- English knowledge
- Code of civil procedure
- Computer knowledge
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian contract Act, 1872
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961
- MP Land revenue code, 1959
- Indian evidence Act, 1872
- India Penal Code, 1861
- General knowledge
- Negotiable instrument Act, 1881
- Code of criminal procedure, 1973
MP judiciary exam application form
- If you want to apply for the Post of Civil Judge, you have to follow the below steps
- Visit the official platform of MPSC, and find out all the notifications about the MP Judiciary exam.
- In the announcement section, you will get a link to apply online.
- Click on the link to open the application form.
- Furnish all your details on the form
- Upload the image and signature of yours in the desired file size and format,
- Make the payment, and submit the form.
Wrapping up, this is all about MP judiciary exam 2021. If you are an aspirant, you must ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned above. For more knowledge about the exam, stay tuned!