You’ll hear a lot about computer cleaning software tools that are supposedly able to make your PC fast by tweaking some stuff when you are searching for them. The reality is that you can only make the speed of your computer up to the capacity of its design. Computer cleaning software, however, can help.
Here are some of the best computer cleaners you can use if you think you really need them.
6 Best PC Cleaner Tools for Windows 10 (2021)
- Storage Sense
- Disk Cleanup
- Avast Cleanup
- Advanced SystemCare
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer
The CyberLab (formerly Zookaware) PC maintenance tool will stop spyware, unwanted software, junk files, registry errors, and tracker cookies.
Cyberlab Scan feature treats Registry keys in the same way as locked files, and they can sometimes not be deleted. The problem does not lie with Cyberlab. It is simply a feature of the Windows operating system.
This registry cleaner adopts a similar approach to removing registry keys as it does to removing junk files. They show all registry keys that can be removed, and do not hide any in a follow-up scan in case they weren’t removed during the first scan.
Further, DISM is a built-in tool of Windows 10, which is used to perform servicing tasks on a Windows installation image, on an online or offline image within a folder or WIM files. However, when running the DISM command, you may receive the dism error 87 in Windows 10 or some other error codes like DISM error 50, DISM error 2, and DISM error 3, DISM error 1639 and so on.
See full review at Trendstorys.
What are the Pros and Cons of Cyberlab?
- User-Friendly Interface
- Premium Features included in Free plan
- Best Optimization Services
- Offers Web Protection
- Monthly Updates
- Daily American Based Email and Chat Support
- No phone support available
- Storage Sense – the built-in free computer cleaner
The PC cleanup tool available on Windows 10 doesn’t need to be downloaded from the Internet. With Storage Sense, you can remove unwanted files from your system with a tool called Free Up Space.
The Windows cleaner features of Free Up Space are similar to those you would find in a standard Windows cleaner. Only one third-party app needs to be installed, and it is malware-free.
How to use Free Up Space on Windows 10?
- Go to Settings > System > Storage.
- Click on the “Configure Storage Sense or run it now” option.
- Scroll down and click on Clean Now.
Furthermore, you can also specify if you want to delete your Downloads folder after a particular number of days, or you can configure how temporary files related to apps are deleted.
Additionally, if you want Windows 10 to clean your hard drive periodically manually, you can enable the Storage Sense tool.
What are the Pros and Cons of Storage Sense?
- Installing this software is not necessary.
- It works without any problems. Automatically updates with Windows 10 updates.
- Cleans your computer of junk files.
- It will automatically optimize your storage, clean your recycling bin, and organize your download folders.
- There isn’t much visibility for the user due to its buried location within the Settings app.
- Earlier versions of Windows are not compatible with this free software.
- Disk Cleanup – free PC cleaner for older Windows versions
If you don’t want to do anything and want to have one of the best free computer cleaners for Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, then Disk Cleanup might be your best choice.
Alternatively, you can use the Disk Cleanup tool if you do not want to use Storage Sense. When you upgrade Windows, you can use this built-in utility to delete old installation files.
Disk Cleanup can be found by searching for its name in the Start Menu. Using this tool is somewhat slower than using Free Up Space on Windows 10, but you can still remove a lot of junk from your PC.
What are the pros and cons of Disk Cleanup?
- Its UI has now become outdated due to Storage Sense’s replacement.
- This application is responsible for the removal of junk files, temporary internet files, thumbnails, etc.
- Large amounts of space can be freed up by removing older Windows installation data.
- The Downloads folder and the Recycle Bin can be cleaned.
Windows cleaner tools like CCleaner are probably the best known. The utility software is accessible on macOS as well as Windows 10 (and older versions). Ccleaner Professional Plus costs $29.95. The numerous features it offers in addition to the data removal functionality make it one of the best free PC cleaner apps. You can use it, for example, to delete data from your hard drive.
However, there has been growing skepticism about the effectiveness of this PC optimizer tool due to its features such as Active Monitoring which may put users’ privacy in doubt. Piriform has, however, taken steps to solve those problems. Nevertheless, when you use it, please be aware of which options have been enabled.
What are the pros and cons of CCleaner Free Version?
- A simple app that analyzes junk files on machines and quickly removes them.
- During the PC cleaning process, users can configure what kind of data should be deleted by the software.
- Cookies are scanned intelligently to preserve login information while clearing browsing history.
- The free version of CCleaner offers most of the features you need.
- It is possible to exclude specific folders from the cleaning process.
- There are other features in CCleaner such as Disk Wiper.
- The free version doesn’t automatically update but receives regular software updates.
- The feature of intelligent cookie scanning could raise privacy concerns among some users.
- Avast Cleanup
As the maker of Avast Technologies’ famous antivirus, this PC cleaning tool can be trusted. Avast Cleanup is a good option for users who want a reliable and easy-to-use tool for cleaning up their computers.
The tool from Avast does however come with a price tag. However, you can try it out to see if it meets your needs.
The Pros and Cons of Avast Cleanup
- It’s easy to navigate and looks good.
- It is possible to delete junk files associated with various supported apps.
- With Sleep Mode, less-needed apps aren’t consuming system resources.
- It detects and suggests removing unwanted software and other programs on your computer.
- Over 25 different browsers can be cleared of temporary browsing data.
- This program has built-in tools to clean the registry and wipe the disk.
- There is no free version.
- Advanced SystemCare Free
Another free PC cleaner and PC optimizer available on Windows is Advanced SystemCare. This software is developed by IObit, a company that also makes useful utility programs for Windows such as PowerShell and Windows 8’s Start Menu.
What are the pros and cons of Advanced SystemCare?
- With its easy-to-use interface, Advanced SystemCare is a free, easy-to-use computer cleaner.
- Startup optimization, junk file removal, shortcut correction, and browsing data deletion are all possible.
- PC optimizer can make sure drivers are up to date, and make sure RAM is being used efficiently.
- A number of add-ons can be added to extend functionality, such as IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, etc.
- Provides a desktop widget with real-time data on RAM and CPU usage.
- Your PC can be shut down at a specified time setup process attempts to install additional software.
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer Free
The Ashampoo WinOptimizer program offers optimization features in addition to removing junk files from your computer. It can also show detailed information about the system, in addition to cleaning the computer.
What are the pros and cons of WindOptimizer Free?
- A neat, tight interface that makes it easy to navigate.
- Can remove unnecessary files, invalid shortcuts, browsing traces, etc.
- Changes file associations, disables Windows telemetry, and other customization options are available to be used.
- Hard drive performance can be benchmarked using this tool.
- You do not need to create an account to use the pc cleaner.
How does a computer cleaner work?
In the process of deleting your data, you might be interested in knowing exactly what data is being destroyed. There are several free Windows 10 clean-up utilities that promise to assist you in eliminating unwanted things like junk files, browser history, browser cookies, leftovers from uninstalled apps, etc.
You can also purchase a paid version of some of these tools. In this case, you get access to additional features such as one-click maintenance and so on.
You Can check window 0x0 0x0 error find information at whatfingernewspro.com
How useful are these PC clean-up tools?
Although computer cleaning software can keep your machine clean and optimized, I won’t say that you should totally rely on it because there are some good practices every PC user should follow. In some cases, they may be helpful if you select the right instrument.
There are many evil fish in the sea, which is why various Windows cleaner tools are often questioned. Cleaning tools can slow down your computer more than before. In some cases, they try to trick you into installing unwanted software, and some kill essential system processes. All to speed up your PC.
It is even possible for some PC optimization tools to create issues that are nonexistent. Their goal is to make the user, who isn’t much tech-savvy, panic and pay for the software.
However, I’ve had a decent experience with a few free computer clean-up programs. I remember seeing significant improvements in the boot time of my old PC after CCleaner had removed the junk data.
Still, I won’t recommend using a random cleaning tool to fix your PC. As the saying goes, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.