B.Tech is an undergraduate degree in the field of science and technology that is widely popular for providing excellent career scope. The four-year program comes with many specialisations and is a gateway into the vast field of engineering.
UPES in Dehradun offers B.Tech courses that have a rich curriculum and focuses equally on theoretical knowledge mixed with the practical application of skills. Along with these future engineers get to build transferable skills that strengthen their footing in the sector. Students keen on B.Tech admission in Dehradun should study the program prospects at length to better understand what the course offers.
Pursuing B.Tech at UPES can be favourable for your future for a number of reasons which includes:
- The university has 16 years of experience in helping students transform into future leaders with programs that focus on specialist skills.
- At UPES, you experience global exposure and get an opportunityto studyfour-week study program in academic partner institutions such as Berlin or Vancouver.
- Tech at UPES is technologically abled with state of the art facilities.
- The university has alliances with top industry names that include IBM, Microsoft, CISCO and Xebia.
- Access to early work opportunities is made possible at the university which offers alumni offerings that come with five-year placement support, funding and workspace support.
- The university is among the first in India to be awarded QS 5 Stars for Academic Development and rated 5 Stars for Employability, Facilities and Program Strength and has a strong placement record.
B.Tech at Dehradun
B.Tech undergraduate course at UPES comes with a range of specialisation that includes mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, civil engineering, big data and more. The course is application based and focuses on the technical facets of science.
The university has designed the B.Tech curriculum keeping in mind its practical aspect and trains students to tackle real-time engineering issues. Students are taught to apply engineering principles and technology to better comprehend the subject and learn its application.
UPES is nestled in the thick greens of Dehradun and makes for a picture-perfect sight. The environment is nurturing in terms of studies and the wide variety of sports allows students to focus on their health.
The university also occupies a prestigious place globally and imbibes strong professional ethics in its students. It also encourages through continuous endeavour the need for maintaining a healthy and sustainable relationship with the environment.
Students here are trained to become global citizens and thorough professionals who understand business ethics and contribute to the development of society.
Aspiring candidates interested in studying in Dehradun at UPES need to show proof of passing class 10+2 from a recognised board. They should also have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their core subjects with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
Given UPES global approach and systemised learning system that incorporates- training, research and development and consultancy, B.Tech from this university can be an excellent asset for students who have keen insight in IT and computers and possess an analytical and creative mind.