The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the most opted board of education by students in India. Every year lakhs of students pass out from their secondary and high secondary schools after taking up the CBSE board examinations conducted at classes 10 and 12. The standard of learning in a CBSE board is by far one of the finest in the country. The quality of education is well maintained and nourished by expert faculties of the country.
The conventional form of learning, teaching and schooling has drastically changed due to the current ongoing Covid-19 crisis. Both the students and educators have been introduced to the online mode of learning and teaching. Digital classrooms, virtual presentations, online work submissions and online examinations are the most common updations to the field of education in recent times. In order to favour students to cope up with these adaptations, CBSE has revised and reduced the syllabus/curriculum for students of classes from 9 to 12.
When it comes to taking up examinations, the majority of the students fail to achieve their desired marks. This, in return, reduces the confidence level amongst the students. Hence, students must have a proper preparation plan and execute it wisely understanding their nature of learning. Knowing the basics/fundamentals are very crucial for comprehending any concept of a subject. For a subject like Science, students can instantly brush through key concepts anytime and anywhere by simply accessing the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science, also available for other classes and subjects too. By referring to such a resource, students can learn, relearn or unlearn important concepts quickly from expert tutors of the nation. Students belonging to the same class can largely be benefited by using it to clear unasked doubts during school hours. Besides, all the solutions present in the resource are in accordance with the latest CBSE marking schemes and patterns. Thus, shortlisting such a resource as vital study material for preparations is the wisest decision to make by any student.
Here are a few tips that could help students during their exam preparations:
- Start early as possible – Heard of the saying “The early bird gets the worm”? Many students think they have a lot of time and start preparing for exams only when it’s nearby. For last-minute preparations to work out, students must start their preparations well in advance or right from the first day of the academic year.
- Create a proper and realistic study plan – It’s often witnessed that students lack a schedule for exam preparation, and then when exams are nearer they panic. To avoid such insecurities, it’s better to have a realistic and achievable timeline to complete preparations.
- Get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern – This is a smart way to approach any examination and ensure 100% in attempting it.
- It’s imperative to completely read the NCERT Science books thoroughly and then proceed to referring other materials.
- Always practise the CBSE exam papers of previous years and as many as sample papers to ensure securing the highest marks in the exam.
- Jot down important points and notes of key concepts for quick reference and memorising them.
- Lastly, be well hydrated, eat healthy meals and get proper sleep of 7-8 hours before the exam.
Further, students can strongly opt for a reliable reference material like NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science to boost their analytical and problem-solving skills. It’s a one-stop solution to all doubts and clarifications of the textbook problems. On regular usage of these resources, the confidence level of students will increase and hence help them ace the examinations.