Pre rolls are a popular way to consume cannabis because they are cleaner and more convenient than joints. In this article, I will talk about what a pre roll is, pre roll tips, pre roll machine, and pre roll joints.
Let’s get started!
What is a Pre Roll?
A pre roll is a longer, smoother cannabis cigarette typically made with hemp paper.
A pre roll can be any length ranging from around one inch in length to the entire length that the roller has to work with. The paper generally comes in both hemp and rice options, but if you’re looking for something even more environmentally friendly then try rolling your own pre rolls with RAW rolling papers or Zig Zag blanks.
Given that pre rolls tend to be thicker and sturdier than joints, they can also typically hold more flowers.
Delta 8 Pre Roll
Delta 8 pre rolls are made from pure cannabis and tobacco, which is why they’re also called spliffs. This type of joint has no other substances in it like marijuana or hash but instead mixed with regular tobacco.
Delta 8 pre roll joints are more potent than the average joint because of the tobacco content. So, if you’re looking for a stronger joint, this type of pre roll is the way to go.
After smoking a potent joint of this stuff, you’ll likely want to have some of the best stoner food on hand to beat the munchies.
Some people might not think about it, but the pre roll tube is an integral part of any marijuana smoker’s experience. The tube allows for a controlled and smooth intake of smoke by creating a seal that prevents air from entering the joint.
Now let’s talk about pre rolled joints because not only are they super convenient but they are also super cool.
Pre rolled joints offer an easy way to get high without any of the hassles. Pre rolls and their smaller counterparts, cones, are great because they don’t require much plant material to produce a powerful hit that’ll leave you feeling pleasantly stoned.
A pre roll joint contains cannabis but not tobacco (or any other substance). This type of joint goes by many names including spliff, sesh weed, or simply just weed. However, they’re all basically the same thing! Keep reading for more info on how to make a spliff.
Trying to roll your own joint? Give this hand roller from RAW or ZIGZAG blanks a try! These tools will not only give you an easier time but also give you more control over your joint.
In order to roll your own joints, you will need a rolling machine or – if you’re really good at using your fingers – no equipment at all!
Rolling machines come in many different designs and can be purchased for around $20-25 USD on the internet. The easiest kind looks like a cigarette and is made from aluminum.
While pre rolls are great, you can make them even easier to roll by using a machine! Just follow these steps:
- Load up the paper with ground flower or hash and then hold it in place with one finger.
- Use the roller’s handle to tuck the loose end of the paper into itself while also pushing any loose flower orbits back into the paper.
- Use your fingers to roll the pre roll forward and lock it in place with a quick pinch!
Some people prefer using rolling machines when smoking pre rolled joints. Rolling machines allow for an even roll that is consistent in size and can help with lighting up the joint evenly.
Benefits of pre roll machines:
- Pre roll machines are generally designed with specific paper thickness, fluffiness, and elasticity in mind. You can choose to use thin or thicker rolling papers depending on the type of pre roll machine you have access to.
- Using a rolling machine is actually really easy and makes it much easier to roll joints. As I mentioned, there are many different designs of rolling machines available for purchase online but the first thing you’ll want to make sure of is that your rolling machine has an adjustable feature! This will allow you to adjust the thickness of your joint easily.
When you buy a rolling machine, it will come with a plastic or wooden rod that fits into the top of your smoking device. You just have to plug the rod into one side and then remove it from the other side as you’re filling up your joint!
In addition, there are also metal rods made specifically for pre roll joints. These rods are great if you want to roll a fat joint but they do take some practice.
I recommend using the thicker metal rods only when you’re rolling with other people because it will be harder for one person to use them by yourself!
The last thing I’ll say about pre roll joints is that if your smoking device has multiple parts, make sure the pre roll is in a place where it can’t get lost.
Pre rolled joints are often cut with scissors to ensure they fit inside the tubes. If you’re looking for tips on how to use pre rolled joints, we’ve compiled some information below:
1) Use your thumbs and forefingers to pinch opposite corners of the pre rolled joint while holding it between your middle fingers and thumbs at both ends. Pinching opposite corners will create pressure on both sides while also making sure there are no gaps in which air can enter before lighting up.
2) Use your lighter to heat up the tip of the pre rolled joint until it starts to melt or burn, then let go with all fingers. This will create a “straw” effect that should help you take smooth and controlled puffs while also preventing air from entering through any gaps.
Pro Tips: If your pre roll joint is burning unevenly despite using a rolling machine, try sprinkling some loose tobacco from your cigarette over the tip of the joint. This will help to slow down burning and also make it easier for you to take a puff without any loose tobacco falling out.
Pre Roll Tips
There’s one thing I know is that pre rolls are best rolled using a method called the “backroll.”
What is backroll?
The backroll is a technique for rolling a pre-rolled joint, namely using your thumbs to roll the paper around the marijuana before lighting it. This method of rolling not only ensures that you have an even length along the whole joint but also helps keep weed from spilling out as well. In addition, it’s much easier to hold onto and light with one hand if you use this technique.
It may take some practice, so don’t be discouraged if at first you can’t get a perfect backroll on your first try! Practice makes perfect after all!
Pre roll tips:
- Using filters for tobacco cigarettes to help keep weed from spilling out while you’re lighting up.
- Using a small metal spoon or other similar tool to place your ground cannabis onto the rolling paper if it isn’t already placed inside for you.
- Use a grinder so that your weed is evenly broken down and easily able to be rolled into a joint without any problems!
- Using a rolling machine to roll your pre rolled joints.
- And finally, using the backroll method!
- Keeping your prerolls short
- Choosing the right paper
- Buy quality cannabis
So there you have it – all of the info you need in order to get started rolling your own joints and pre rolled products. If I missed anything though, be sure to let me know by leaving a comment below!
And that’s all there is to it – super easy once you get the hang of it!