Huawei phones are not stopping at any point. They are coming with the latest and innovative technologies with each passing day with the addition of unique features and specifications. The huawei mate x 3 is one of the fine creativities of Huawei company. This phone is available in South Africa for Huawei users. As this phone is new in world markets, it would be difficult for you to know about the actual functionality of this phone.
In this article, we will explain all the plus points of these Huawei’s latest phones that people can use for buying these phones. So, why not start reading all these specs of the Huawei Mate X3?
What’s the purpose of launching the Huawei Mate X 3?
Well, Huawei Mate X 3 is a new cell phone made by Huawei with special care for its specs and features. This phone is being launched in different parts of the world for its working efficiency, capability, performance, functionality, and so many other things. The main purpose of launching this phone is all about customer care.
This phone is launched for its flagship qualities, quad curved screen, black and dark green colors, improved resistance towards all kinds of unwanted things, and so many other things.
Explaining all the key specs of Huawei Mate X 3:
To know all the key specs of this latest Huawei phone, you need to concentrate on the following points.
- First, we will discuss the color in which this Huawei phone is available. Black and dark green are the two main color schemes of Huawei Mate X3 phones. These phones look royal, elegant, and sleek while holding hands.
- Their weight is around 240g. However, this phone has two versions when it comes to its weight such as PU and glass version. The PU version has 239g while the glass version has 241g.
- The same case is with the screen of these Huawei phones. When it is folded, the screen is around 6.4 inches. However, it becomes 7.85 inches when it is not folded.
- The operating system is exceptional. It is EMUI 13.1. This operating system is known for its swift working capability.
- Its memory is up to the mark. It has 12GB RAM and 512GB ROM. Some storage space is also acquired by the software on which the whole smartphone is working and running.
- Up to 256GB storage capacity external memory card is also available with these Huawei latest phones in South Africa. This storage capacity is enough to store large drafts and even files for a long time.
- This Huawei phone has a 4800mAh battery which is good for its working. It never drains easily even during extreme usage for a whole day.
The huawei mate x 3 is Huawei’s latest phone which is being sold all around the world, especially in South Africa. People are purchasing this phone for all the specs that you have read already. You can also give this phone a chance if you think it is worth your money.