You can get the availability of a low size, fast and elegant interface that can take care of your needs. Clicking on the download options and gives the file saved on your device. Get to know about how to save whatsapp status.
The scopes to save the WhatsApp status
WhatsApp “Status” Photos and Videos Save/Copy
Two ways you’ll get to save the WhatsApp Statuses easily. The first way to get access to saving it is using a dedicated app. for saving the image statuses occasionally; you can follow the manual way. Both of them are helpful at times or check Techieword:
Saving status files manually, you can save them using File Manager.
WhatsApp saves status files (photos/videos) with the support of the family manager locally on the phone. Copy them out of the temporary folder before the files disappear. You can save them to a safe location. Consider the Manager app to help you with this method. Most phones have this app installed by default. Looking for an app “Files” or “File Manager” is possible with this file manager. You can also download Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer.
- View the status makes a temporary copy of the same on the phone storage.
- Open the yFile Manager app. you can find Files, File Manager, Solid Explorer.
- Enable “show hidden files.”
- Open the settings of file manager and set to show hidden files.
- Navigate to the WhatsApp folder. Then, you can get access to the Internal storage > WhatsApp > Media >.Statuses.
- Copy photos/videos that will be available for saving.
- Paste them by spotting some different folders.
- With that, you can rest assured about getting the copied photos or videos for storage. Get access to the status by opening the folder where you’ve copied it.
Now you can save status files using a dedicated app.
Avoid complexity and just get access to the 3rd party app to save the WhatsApp Status of the other contacts. The best part is that it can automatically collect status, which is available for saving in an organized manner.
- for saving it, you’ll have to open WhatsApp and view the statuses. This menu gives you access to the save/download.
- Open Play Store on Android and install the WhatsApp status Saver. Click on the link to open in browser/Play Store.
- Download Status Saver
- Allow the app get the access photos, media as well as files on your device. The app will read the storage and go ahead with the collection of WhatsApp Status images.
- Select images or videos that you want to save. After that, simply tap on the Save icon ().
- Images or videos you save get stored in the internal storage of the phone.
The status downloader there for Android will be quite amazing for giving you the opportunity of downloading the content that you want. Just open WhatsApp and locate the status. Then you can integrate the status wherever you feel like.