Established in 1995, they are one of California’s premier personal injury law firms and place priority on justice for injured clients over insurer profits.
CZR Law understands the physical, emotional and financial impact an accident can have on victims and their families, refusing to be intimidated by insurance companies and their lowball settlement offers.
Best Personal Injury Lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com
Be sure to do your research before hiring a Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com. Check their track record, education background and schedule consultations so you can discuss your case and evaluate their expertise.
Jennie Levin has more than two decades of experience representing injured victims in personal injury lawsuits. She has successfully resolved thousands of complex litigation cases and recovered millions for her clients, making her an exceptional trial lawyer with knowledge and zeal for protecting the rights of injured parties.
Experience as a pharmaceutical attorney for large companies has given her the ability to understand how opposition thinks and works, which allows her to strengthen her clients’ suits against adversaries. Furthermore, she speaks English, Hebrew and Spanish fluently – something many attorneys do not possess.
The Law Offices of Jennie Levin PC is an award-winning firm, having successfully handled thousands of complex litigation cases for clients in numerous states across the U.S. They have earned an average 4.9 rating from clients and remain dedicated to justice for all parties involved.
Megan Gyongyos is an accomplished trial attorney dedicated to fighting on behalf of injured victims. With nearly ten years of experience handling civil rights, personal injury, and wrongful death cases in state and federal courts throughout California for her clients; Megan graduated with honors from Southwestern Law School and has litigated hundreds of cases to verdict since graduating.
She possesses expertise in numerous legal practice areas, such as car accidents, wrongful deaths, premises liability, workers’ compensation and personal injury. As an advocate for her clients’ financial recovery, her knowledge of law and aggressive approach to litigation help her secure favorable results for them. As an unwavering champion she takes on even tough insurance companies to secure full and fair compensation for them all.
Carlos Martinez is an experienced trial attorney dedicated to seeking justice on behalf of victims in personal injury accidents. With decades of experience across a wide array of practice areas – such as motor vehicle collisions and wrongful death claims – Carlos offers his legal expertise for all manner of matters. Furthermore, being bilingual gives Carlos an added edge when representing people from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
Ashkan Zamani is a Los Angeles Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com committed to acting as a staunch defender of civility and justice. He understands the significance of giving voice to those without one and standing up against injustice; having extensive experience handling cases including serious injuries as well as those concerning loved ones being wrongfully killed.
Personal injury attorneys Los Angeles like Cz
czrlaw can help you file and negotiate an insurance claim and collect damages for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering. Furthermore, they will take into account all relevant details surrounding the incident as well as severity of injuries when reaching out to insurance providers for settlement agreements.
Steve takes pride in representing those who have been wronged as part of his job as an attorney, standing up against insurance companies and large corporations on their behalf on behalf of his clients. Steve Spencer prides himself in offering honest advice while optimizing the value of each case he handles.
Leon Bassil is an experienced attorney specializing in workers’ compensation and personal injury law, having handled more than 300 jury trials during his 30-year career litigating personal injury matters.
Additionally, Leon has extensive experience handling business litigation and contract law disputes as well as being bilingual; in his free time he enjoys traveling and sports activities while he serves as both California and American Bar Association member.
5 Reasons to Hire a Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles
Attorneys with personal injury experience can be instrumental in getting you the compensation that is owed to you. They possess legal expertise that will protect your rights while holding wrongdoers responsible.
Personal injury law covers an expansive spectrum, encompassing everything from car accidents to medical malpractice. When consulting with attorneys about personal injury matters, look for those who specialize in cases similar to your own.
1. Help You Get the Compensation You Deserve
Hire a Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com and they’ll use their extensive legal knowledge and resources to fight for your rights and gather evidence such as photos from the scene of the accident or eyewitness statements.
When fighting an insurance company, having an attorney with experience will know exactly how much the case is worth and make sure nothing you say hurts your chances of receiving fair compensation – saving both time and stress in the process.
2. Deal With Insurance Companies
- Insurance companies will often contact victims following an accident to request their recorded statement and inquire into what occurred.
- Your injury lawyer can inform them that they represent you and force them to communicate through them instead, thus protecting you from providing statements that could later be used against you at trial.
- A lawyer will review medical records and bills, hiring medical experts as needed to confirm diagnoses and predict future impairments, restrictions, treatment needs and wage losses.
- They may also review witness statements and perform an in-depth liability analysis before providing this information to an insurer in an effort to negotiate an equitable settlement or prepare the case for trial if negotiations cannot occur.
3. Make the Right Decisions
- When dealing with serious injuries, maintaining an impartial perspective can be extremely challenging.
- An attorney can provide invaluable assistance by keeping you focused and helping make important decisions such as whether to accept an offer of settlement or bring your claim before the courts.
- When choosing an attorney, take time to consider their experience and tenure in practice.
- Ask about their track record – including how many personal injury cases they’ve successfully settled as well as lawsuits they have tried in court.
- Read reviews written by other clients as part of your research process.
4. Help You Get the Medical Attention You Need
- Injury lawyers can assist in finding qualified medical providers to treat your injuries, and even serve as expert witnesses should your case go to trial.
- Negotiate with insurance companies to receive fair compensation for your injuries.
- They offer objectivity that you might lack when handling this on your own; and can act as a buffer between you and police, insurance agents and others who might try to intimidate or bully you.
5. Help to Get Settlement You Want
- Personal injury lawyers are there to help you secure the settlement that best fits your circumstances, taking into account medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering and other factors when valuing your case. In addition, they can assist in having any liens or unpaid debts settled quickly.
- Insurance companies recognize the power of an experienced personal injury attorney as an asset to any claimant, so they will attempt to appear empathetic, but the truth is they want as little compensation from you as possible.
- If initial settlement negotiations fail, your lawyer can file a lawsuit to serve notice to the insurance company and encourage them to make a fair settlement offer.
How to Find a Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com
Selecting an attorney to represent your personal injury case can be an important decision. It is essential that you hire someone experienced who can fight for your rights and secure you the maximum settlement amount possible.
Here are a few tips to help you select an experienced personal injury lawyer.
1. Ask for Recommendations
- Word-of-mouth recommendations can often be the best source of information when searching for personal injury lawyers.
- Ask your friends and family if they have worked with any in the past and how their experience was like; this is an effective way of compiling a list of potential attorneys to interview.
2. Search Online
- Searching online for a personal injury lawyer has become an increasingly popular method, and there are a wide array of resources that can assist people in this search.
- Many websites feature directories of local attorneys categorized according to specialty, area of practice and location – these services tend to be free and user friendly.
- Some attorneys are well-known in their communities for the work they have done on behalf of injured victims.
- Such groups may sponsor legal publications and undertake lobbying activities on consumers’ behalf.
- When searching for a personal injury attorney, it’s essential to assess their experience and education as well as any prior courtroom experience they may possess.
3. Ask for a Free Consultation
- If you have found several lawyers that appear to meet your criteria, arrange for a free consultation meeting and ask them about their experience, fees and any other factors you need to consider.
- This gives you the chance to ask any pertinent questions regarding experience and fees before making your choice.
- At your consultation, your lawyer should also be able to give an estimate of what your case could be worth based on factors like medical reports and prognosis of recovery.
- Nearly all personal injury attorneys offer free consultations and do not charge until there has been a financial award in your case.
4. Look for Experience
- If someone you know has worked with a personal injury lawyer before, they may be able to recommend one as a starting point in your search process.
- Ask about their experience and look for proof that they have won large settlements or verdicts from insurance companies.
- Also ask whether the attorney belongs to any national or state organizations dedicated to representing injured people.
- Be sure to ask about their court experience as well. Many laypeople assume all Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com do trials; this may not always be true, particularly with specialist firms who only attempt specific types of cases and do not require going all the way through trial proceedings themselves.
- For more complex cases it would be beneficial to select an attorney with extensive trial experience.
11 Benefits of Having Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com
Lets find out the Benefits.
- Legal Expertise: Lawyers have a deep understanding of personal injury laws and regulations.
- Case Assessment: They can evaluate your case’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Negotiation Skills: Lawyers are skilled negotiators who can deal with insurance companies.
- Evidence Gathering: They gather and preserve crucial evidence for your case.
- Medical Knowledge: Lawyers understand medical terminology and can interpret your medical records.
- Trial Experience: If necessary, they have trial experience to represent you effectively.
- Maximizing Compensation: Lawyers work to secure the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Contingency Fees: Many work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t pay unless you win.
- Peace of Mind: Legal representation provides peace of mind during a challenging time.
- Time-Saving: Lawyers handle the legal complexities, saving you time and effort.
- Objective Advice: They provide objective advice, prioritizing your best interests.
You can get all of the above benefits when you hire an Personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com
With the many challenges of personal injury cases, it’s essential to have an experienced attorney. A Qualified attorney should have deep knowledge of personal injury laws, strong negotiation skills.
An experienced attorney can level the playing field by negotiating on your behalf with insurance companies to secure you the settlement you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I need a personal injury lawyer?
An attorney ensures your rights are protected and maximizes compensation.
2. How do I find a good personal injury lawyer?
Ask for recommendations or search online for experienced lawyers in your area.
3. What is a contingency fee?
It means you don’t pay unless you win your case.
4. Can a personal injury lawyer handle my case in court?
Yes, they have trial experience if needed.
5. Where can I find a personal injury lawyer Los Angeles czrlaw.com?
Visit czrlaw.com for experienced lawyers in Los Angeles.