In recent years, wholesale kitchen faucets have become increasingly popular and are now used frequently in both residential and commercial applications. Besides making cooking and cleaning fruits, veggies, and dishes more convenient than ever before there is also a modern touch added to the kitchen decor with this type of faucet in the sink.
Kitchen sink faucet:
- A kitchen sink faucet is more than just a water spout: it consists of several components working together. A mixing valve regulates temperature and water flow.
- Handles, levers, or knobs provide one to several commands for the mixing valve.
- An aerator equipped with a water flow restrictor maintains an even stream of water. Some kitchen faucets spray the water out at a powerful frequency.
- Moreover, Rigid fixtures tend to have an extra spray head attachment besides just turning side to side and standing still.
- The design of the pull-down faucet is very similar to that of models with fixed spouts. However, they also have an independent spray attachment which can be left hanging up while still attached on the supply side.
Types of wholesale kitchen faucets:
- Single-handle kitchen faucet
- Double-handle kitchen faucet
- Pull-down kitchen faucet
- Pull-out kitchen faucet
All these faucets are by china faucet manufacturers.
Single handle kitchen faucet:
- A kitchen faucet with just one handle for controlling the temperature and flow of water is known as a single-handle faucet.
- Those who just want a kitchen that is cool, plain, and simple favor single-handle faucets.
- It includes just one lever or knob which can be turned up and down to control water temperature and flow.
- Designs for single handle faucets are varied, from simple and classic to modern in style.
Double handle kitchen faucet:
- Double handle kitchen faucets are made up of two handles, one hot and the other cold.
- They have a modern, elegant, and traditional touch for the kitchen.
- The main advantage is to keep the water temperature between hot and cold exactly.
- It is particularly useful for those folk who must have both cold and hot water in dishwashing.
Pull down kitchen faucet:
- A type of kitchen faucet provides more convenience and flexibility by dropping the sprayer head down away from the main body.
- Those who want to modernize and fashion their kitchen like these pull-down faucets, for they add beauty thereto.
- A pull-down kitchen faucet usually has a relatively long, flexible hose that extends from the body of the main faucet to reach every part of the sink.
- Perhaps the biggest advantage of a pull-down faucet is that its greater flexibility and ease of use means you can clean or fill pots in any part of your sink.
- Also easy to maintain and clean is that its pull-down sprayer head can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
Pull-out kitchen faucet:
- A pull-out faucet is a type of sink faucet that offers additional convenience and flexibility by separating the spray head from its main body.
- As flexible as the pull-down faucet, it is removable from the side rather than down.
- Faucets that pull out are often furnished with a long flexible hose that can be extended from the main body of the faucet to reach any corner, and most houses have them.
- For different work it can spray out a gently aerated stream of water; for domestic use, as much as possible is required.
- Sleek and decent Looking, modern and fashionable there are many different styles of pull-out sink faucets.
- If you need something more practical and convenient, or if you want a streamlined elegant look, the pull-out sink faucet is just right for anyone who wants an upgraded design with versatility.